Seeking a Sustainability Manager who has excellent presentation and communication skills to join a specialist, independent school caterer. If you have experience in the food service industry and possess bags of enthusiasm this role will be a good fit for you.
Sustainability Manager Salary: £40,000 – £45,000
Sustainability Manager Benefits and Package: Work from home with two days being out and about meeting clients on a national basis. £3,500 annual bonus, car allowance of £6,060 or electric company car, private healthcare, 4% pension contribution, 25 annual days off, Mileage.
Sustainability Manager overview:
- Deliver and drive forward the Sustainability strategy across the schools on a national basis.
- Offer guidance through tailored solutions using education and communication tools to promote the sustainability behaviour in the schools and kitchens.
- Support the operations and food service teams at each school in working to achieve their Sustainability goals.
- Manage two Sustainability Coordinators and work with the wider Sustainability and Environmental team within the group.
- Carryout presentations with clients and be happy standing up in front of an audience
- Understand and keep up to date with all legislations and policies
- Support the Marketing team by delivering the Sustainability social media content
- Manage the sustainability program, working on food waste, plastic, packaging, resource management, palm oil and sustainable diets.
If you are a practical person and have knowledge of the food service industry, delivering the Sustainability strategy please send your most current CV to Fiona at
Interviews will start taking place week commencing the 2nd October 2023.